Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable Bead Krewe:
- Tanisha, Assistant Manager – Designer, Educator, Customer Service Specialist, Special Events Coordinator, and Kid’s Camp Co-Director; Specialties include Bead Weaving, Bead Embroidery, and Wire Wrapping. In addition to working at Ain’t Miss Bead Haven, Tanisha produces and sells her own jewelry line at area boutiques and online. She is also a member of the Charlotte RAW Artist Group.
- Jessica – Designer, Customer Service Specialist, and Kid’s Camp Co-Director. Jessica has a degree in Costume Design from UNC Charlotte. Jessica continues in her Theater and Drama profession teaching children Theater Arts in an after school program with a local charter school. With plenty of designing, crafting, and sewing experience she has a “can do” attitude towards all aspects of jewelry making.
- Danielle – Designer, Customer Service Specialist. Prior to becoming a full-time bead artist and craft fair entrepreneur, Danielle was a Customer Service Representative for Long Island Power Authority. If you love delicate trendy designs, ask for Danielle!
- Laura N. – Designer, Customer Service Specialist. Laura’s specialty is Bead Weaving – schedule a class or private lesson with her to hone your skills on basic or complex stitches.
- Janah – Junior Designer, Customer Service Specialist. We consider our former intern Janah “the one to watch”. We first met Janah when she attended our first Summer Camp. It was apparent she knew what she was doing. After several years as an intern she became our newest employee. Janah is a naturally talented artist specializing in Wire Work, BeadWork and original design.
- Lisa – Although you may not see her in the store, she is the talent behind a lot of our custom one-of-a-kind ready to purchase jewelry. Lucky girl, she gets to spend her days making jewelry!
- Eric – Loved by all but called to the beach life while pursuing a degree. Eric helps out with our Social Media and you may occasionally find him back in the shop when someone goes on vacation.
- Chris – Junior Designer, Customer Service Specialist,Bead Weaving Consultant. Chris is a full-time IT Specialist at Lowes Corporate and available Saturdays and some weekdays by appointment for your questions on bead weaving.
Our talented Seasonal Associate:
- Diane – Junior Designer, Customer Service Specialist. A graduate of the Fashion Institute NY, and UNC Charlotte with a degree in Middle Grades Education, Diane is a Math Teacher with the Iredell School System when she is not designing and creating jewelry.