We ask for your patience going forward as we navigate North Carolina requirements, staffing, and reopening opportunities for our shop.
On behalf of all of us at Ain’t Miss Bead Haven, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families, and your tribe much good health.
We think you’ll love what we have in stock for late spring and summer. Book your shopping appointment now!
We appreciate your support of our local small business.
· To comply with Physical Distancing we are limited to 4 customers in the store at a time.
· To prevent waiting while the store is at capacity, we ask that you make an appointment.
· We encourage you to make a list of the items you need. You may call in an order for items like jump rings and other findings that we can pull together for you prior to your appointment time so you can spend your time shopping our new items!
· As mandated, all staff and customers will need to sanitize their hands, and when possible wear a mask.
· We plan to bring back our Make-N-Take Tables, Classes, Parties and Events as North Carolina state law allows. Til then, be sure to browse our online and in-store selection of kits for all ages.
Ain’t Miss Bead Haven has implemented the following precautions:
Hourly sanitizing of all high touch surfaces with initialed checklists to confirm, including point of purchase keypad, door handles, counters and displays, etc.
We are well stocked with gloves, sanitizer, and disinfectant. We provide hand sanitizer for all customers and staff throughout the store.
Frequent communication to staff on state-provided resources, updated protocols, continued support, and news from management.
Flexibility in our PTO policy to ensure employees can stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have had exposure to someone who has tested positive.
Also, for your safety:
Design consultations are limited to 5 minutes; customers and staff will need to wear a mask during consultation.
Due to reduced hours and occupancy, browsing is discouraged at this time.
Please maintain a distance of 6′ between yourself, other customers, and staff
Customer capacity will be limited to ensure 6’ distance during their entire experience. Capacity estimates to be 6 people including staff.
Employee safety procedures implemented:
Hands washed at minimum once per hour
Personal cell phones sanitized twice per day
Hands sanitized after touching money, or use gloves
Keep space between others when possible (“social distancing,” 6 feet or more is ideal)
Customer’s payment cards will only be handled if necessary and hands washed after contact with the card