We are excited to be REOPENING SOON For In-Store Shopping, Grab & Go Purchases, Curbside Pickup and Online Shopping.
On behalf of all of us at Ain’t Miss Bead Haven, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the restaffing and reopening opportunities for our shop. We wish you, your families, and your tribe much good health.
Please note our new temporary hours for curbside and front porch pickup. And don’t forget, we offer FREE shipping too!
Tuesday – Friday 11:30am-3:30pm
Saturday – Facebook Live Events
Closed Sunday and Monday
Tuesday – Closed for Staff workday
We anticipate reopening for in-store shopping by APPOINTMENT late May or early June.
To comply with Physical Distancing we are limited to 4 customers in the store at a time.
To prevent waiting while the store is at capacity, we ask that you make an appointment. If you are unable to make an appointment, we suggest you call ahead.
To expedite your shopping visit we encourage you to make a list of the items you need and want. You may call in an order for items like jump rings and finding that we can pull together for you prior to your appointment time so you can spend your time shopping our new items!
As mandated, all staff and customers will need to sanitize their hands, and when possible wear a mask.
We plan to bring back our Make-N-Take Tables, Classes, Parties and Events as NC state law allows.
We ask for your patience as we go forward.
Also, for your safety:
- Consultations are limited to 5 minutes; customers and staff will need to wear a mask.
- Due to reduced hours and occupancy, browsing is discouraged at this time.
- Please maintain a distance of 6′ between yourself, other customers, and staff
- Please place an online order to help minimize your time spent inside the store
- Customer capacity will be limited to ensure 6’ distance during their entire experience. Capacity estimates to be 6 people including staff.
Ain’t Miss Bead Haven has implemented the following precautions:
- Hourly sanitizing of all high touch surfaces with initialed checklists to confirm, including the ATM keypad, door handles, counters and displays, etc.
- We are well stocked with gloves, sanitizer, and disinfectant. We provide hand sanitizer for all customers and staff throughout the store.
- Frequent communication to staff with updated protocols, continued support, and news from management.
- Flexibility in our PTO policy to ensure employees can stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have had exposure to someone who has tested positive.
- Communicating state-provided resources to staff.
Employee safety procedures implemented:
- Hands washed at minimum once per hour
- Personal cell phones sanitized twice per day
- Abstain from touching your face
- No handshaking or unnecessary touching of customers or staff
- No sharing of food, drinks, or other items
- Cough or sneeze into elbows, vs. hands or the air
- Hands sanitized after touching money, or use gloves
- Keep space between others when possible (“social distancing,” 6 feet or more is ideal)
- Customer’s ID’s and/or payment cards will only be handled if necessary, and hands washed after contact with the card